Saturday, March 2, 2013

Freckled Fawn & Peachy Keen Prize

I want to start off by saying a HUGE thank you to Doe over at Freckled Fawn.  She just sent me a great prize package.  My blog comment was chosen as the winner for her partnership with PK stamps.  This was a GREAT way to start a rough week.  My prize included $150 worth of PK stamps and a $50 gift card to the Freckled Fawn shop.  I can't wait to fill my cart with washi and various embellishments!  Here are the PK stamps she sent me:
PK-M16 You Are My Sunshine!
PK-M12 Lady Bug Thank You!
PK-M01 Mini Happy Turtle
PK-162 Fruit Sentiments ONE
PK-159 Thinking Of You Bear
PK-281 Valentine Cupids
PK-239 Faceless Fruit
PK-112 Cherub Face Assortment
PK-500 Snow Cutie Face Assortment
PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment
PK-486 In Stitches Face Assortment

WOW right?!  Talk about generous Snaps for FF and PK!!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment