Sunday, June 16, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks challenge

I made this for the Paper Smooches Sparks designer drafts challenge. I imagine it as either a congrats/graduation card, or a funny birthday card. Haven't decided the inside sentiment yet.
I used a Paper Smooches notebook basic die and their "slang gang" stamp set. I loooooove their stamps and I have a monthly membership.  Check them out at www.papersmoochesstamps.com The bike and arrow stamps and matching dies are from a Sizzix set.

Display our button

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card-- I love that you have several options for occasions to use it for! THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts challenge-- hope you play along with our photo inspiration challenge this week <3

    ps... I know I'm a bit late in leaving my comment! Time flies:)

    ReplyDelete